Invite User is a section where Administrator invite users Only the administrator can invite user.
The invited user is an external user (from outside the business): When an outside user gets an invite notification email, user needs to confirm email, to become a user in the cidaas system.
The notification for the invite user is defined in Email Templates.
cidaas dashboard -> Users -> “Invite User”
1 . Select check box “Allow only this Email to Signup”: When the option is checked, the invited user can login using only the specified email in the invite. If unchecked, the user can use any other email for logging in.
2. The user will now get an invite email, click on the link, to go to the registration screen, where user can register and create account.
3. If checked, the user can use any other email for logging in.
4. Since while inviting, Administrator un-check the option saying Allow only this Email to Signup - Un-check When the option is unchecked, the invited user can login using any email address.
5. If un-checked, the user can use any other email for logging in.
6. An email notification has been sent to the invited users registered email, as in the below screen
Note: Enter all the mandatory registration fields and click “Create Account” button. after that cidaas check the registering user has duplicate or not.Known More
7. Click on the hyperlink, it redirects to cidaas user register screen
8. Enter all the mandatory fields and click “Create Account” button. When administrator assign the role as “USER”, then it redirects to multifactor authentication page.
9. The multifactor authentication (by default, cidaas provides Email/IVR/TEXT Messages) screen gets displayed to verify your account, as in the below screen
If user select Email as multifactor authentication an email notification will be sent to the corresponding email ID.
If user select IVR as multifactor authentication a computer-generated voice call will provide the appropriate code to the corresponding registered mobile number.
If user select Text Message as multifactor authentication, an SMS notification will be sent to the corresponding registered mobile number.
10 . An email verification CODE is sent to verify the registered account, as in the below screen
11. Copy the six digit verification code from the mail and paste it to the below screens
12. Once user click verify button , now successfully verified their registered email id as in the below screen,
13. Now invited user can login immediately, as in the below screen
Invite User as a Secondary Administrator
To invite user as secondary Administrator, cidaas has a system defined role called SECONDARY_ADMINISTRATOR. Select this option and fill rest of the details and invite user.
Once user sign in, automatically become a Secondary Administrator and can access/manage your Administrator dashboard.
The invited user receives an Email. Once confirm the link, it redirects to Administrator URL.
By default, Secondary Administrator get all the access rights as that of Super Administrator.
1. cidaas defined role as invite user as “Secondary Administrator”.
2. Select secondary Administrator against the cidaas Administrator field.
3. Once user sign in, automatically become the secondary Administrator and able to access and manage Administrator dashboard.