Getting Started - User Self-Service Portal
Three ways to register with cidaas
An Administrator can Invite Users or Create Users, When done so, the cirresponding users gets an email notification based on the App assigned to the user, as in the below screen:
1. Once the user click on the provided link, the user is redirected to the cidaas registration screen as shown in the screen below,
2. Enter the username
4. Enter the given name
5. Enter the family name
6. Enter password
7. Confirm the entered password
8.Enter mobile number
9. Select the gender from the drop down
10. Click “Create Account” button, The below verification screen gets displayed:
The multifactor authentication (by default, cidaas provides Email/IVR/TEXT Messages)
If the user selects Email as multifactor authentication method an email notification will be sent to the corresponding email ID.
If user select IVR as multifactor authentication method a computer-generated voice call will provide corresponding verification code to the registered mobile number.
If user select Text Message as multifactor authentication, an SMS notification will be sent to the corresponding registered mobile number.
11. Click any one of the verification option
12. For example, Select email as verification method. An email notification is sent to the corresponding user’s email, as in the below screen:
13. Enter the six-digit verification code, as in the below screen:
14. Click “Verify” button, the below screen gets displayed:
15. Click “Back to Login”. the cidaas login page gets displayed, Enter email and password:
16. Click “Login” button, the User Profile screen gets displayed, where user can change to the provided personal information.
User Activities serves to proactively review end user activity to determine and track user behavior on devices and on the ,web portal.
From the user profile portal, click "User Activities". The below details gets displayed:
After successful registration/ login, user can change the password anytime.
1. Enter the old password.
2. Enter the new password.
3. Confirm the entered new password.
4. Click “Save Changes” button. The password gets saved.
Link and Unlink
cidaas provides few unique features to manage user logins that have similar or shared resource needs. 2 or more user accounts could be linked in the following scenarios:
The same user has 2 or more accounts in the App (or Portal) and wants to link all those accounts
2 users want to link their accounts to one another
In both the above mentioned scenarios, the “Link/Unlink Account” option could be used.
In other words, “Linking” of two accounts would mean sharing resources between two user accounts, while maintaining individual User Profiles. Any of the logins will see superset of the resources owned by each login. The greatest access privilege will be enjoyed by both logins.
How to Link 2 accounts?
Login to your business portal with the credentials corresponding to the Account (For e.g., Account A) to which another account (For e.g., Account B) has to be linked to.
Navigate to the User Profile section (Mostly seen at the top right corner of the web portal)
On the User Profile page displayed, click on “Link/Unlink Account”
In the “Email” field seen on the page, enter the Email ID corresponding to the account (Account B) which needs to be linked to this Account (Account A) and click on “Send Code”
Note: The Email ID being entered should have a valid registered customer account on your Web Portal. Otherwise linking of the account cannot be performed.
- A verification code will be sent to the registered email ID corresponding to Account B. Enter that verification code and click on “Verify” button.
Account B is now successfully linked to Account A.
Note: If Account A has Administrator privileges but Account B has only User privileges, then after Account B is linked to Account A, both Account A and Account B will have Administrator privileges. In other words, Account A will retain its privileges and the functionalities that have been configured for Account B, that are not configured for Account A will now be associated with Account A also.
All the meta data associated with Account B are now linked to Account A.
Note: If you are configuring a second account with an already configured phone number, then both accounts are linked automatically.
How to Unlink 2 Accounts?
On the Link/Unlink Account section of the User Profile page, click on the red button seen against the account (For e.g., here Account B) that you would want to unlink.
A verification code will be sent to the registered email ID corresponding to Account B. Enter that verification code and click on “Verify” button.
After successful verification, Account B is now unlinked from the primary Account, Account A.
Note: Once an account is unlinked, the Unlinked account (Account B) loses its Identity and henceforth any login with that account is not possible.
Here the user can able to enable the devices (mobile/personal computer) that can access his account information.
A mobile device such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone will present details such as when it was last synchronized with the user account, what web browsers may have been used, and the exact manufacturer and model of the device. An option to find the device if it gets lost is also provided.
A personal computer such as a Windows PC or Mac will present you with a few details including what web browsers may have been used to access your account and a list of the most recent locations it was used.
1. To logout from the user activity screen, click "Logout"
2. A confirmation window popup, Do you want to logout is displayed., Click "YES" to confirm Logout or click Cancel, which redirects to user profile screen.