cidaas Plugin for Shopware
cidaas plugin for Shopware offers Shopware End-User/Customer-User interface login via cidaas with a passwordless and social login authorization.
In this section, we will introduce you to cidaas plugin for shopware and demonstrate steps to install the plugin and login into cidaas shopware user interface .
If you are in this section, we assume you are already using shopware, and would like to add cidaas extension to your shopware e-commerce website for authentication.
Introduction to cidaas plugin for Shopware
cidaas Shopware plugin is an Open Authorization (Oauth) plugin. The primary focus of this plugin is to provide Shopware login via cidaas authentication methods briefly divided into passwordless, classical, and social login.
Overall process would be
- Download the "cidaas plugin for shopware"
- Install and activate the plugin
- Configure cidaas admin dashboard
- Create an OAuth2 app for shopware
- Select the required configurations in cidaas OAuth2 Connect Configuration page
How to install "cidaas for Shopware" plugin
Here you will find the steps on how to install cidaas extension to your Shopware e-commerce website so that your website can use cidaas login functionalities and authentication methods for user management.
We will guide you through the process — it is quite easy!
1. Download the cidaas plugin in the Shopware store or the plugin manager in your Shopware admin site.
2. Select Settings from the sidebar menu. Choose System from the drop-down menu and select plugins. Install and activate cidaas for Shopware plugin.
3. To fill the details of the cidaas Plugin Config page some configurations must be done in the cidaas Admin Dashboard. If you don't have a cidaas instance yet, you can create one here .
4. Now, navigate to cidaas admin dashboard. Select app settings from the sidebar to create an app (OAuth2 Client) in Shopware and click on create new app.
5. In app details, fill App name, App display name, and App logo URL for your Shopware store. Select Single page in App type and save your app.
6. Click on edit app to see your application Client ID and Client Secret. Specify your Scopes, Redirect URLs, and Allowed Logout URLs.
7. To fill more information about your cidaas Shopware plugin such as Authz URL, Click on tab Endpoints from the sidebar.
Now you can fill cidaas client related information in the config page of your active cidaas Shopware plugin
8. Navigate to shopware dashboard. Go to Plugins. Select your plugin and click Three dots near the plugin option. This will give you a pop-up menu list. Select config from the pop-up menu list.
9. Enter the details in cidaas OAuth2 Connect Configuration page. Select sales channel and Grant types. Click on Save.
10. Once the plugin is active, the login with cidaas button will appear in your store end user login page. Your customer-user/end-user can now login with cidaas.
New user instance
Note - First time customer-user/end-user has to create an account and register by filling the details as mentioned in the following image.
For cidaas Client Configuration please checkout our docs link here: https://docs.cidaas.de/manage-applications/app-settings.html