Configuration steps to add Yammer as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with yammer. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Login to Yammer Developer Center
Register your new app
1. Click on Register New App.
2. Click on Register New App button, from the left hand side top left corrner.
3. Name your app and complete the form. For the Redirect URI, enter
Get your Client ID and Client Secret
4. Once your app is created, your Client ID and Client Secret will be displayed.
Copy the Client ID and Client Secret into cidaas
5. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from the basic info page of your app on Yammer into the fields on this page on cidaas.
6.Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers and select the Yammer app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
7. We can use Yammer provider in user portal or the cidaas admin portal, It can be shown on Login and Register pages. To do that, there is separate enable option to specify whethere you want Yammer provider in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
8.Click on Save Button.