Configuration steps to add Yammer as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with yammer. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Login to Yammer Developer Center
Register your new app
2. Click on Register an App.
3. Click on Register New App button, seen on the top left corner.
4. Name your app and complete the form. For the Redirect URI, enter the below
Get your Client ID and Client Secret
5. Once your app is created, your Client ID and Client Secret will be displayed.
Copy the Client ID and Client Secret into cidaas
6. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret that is displayed
7. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers. Select the Yammer app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to the respective text fields.
8. The option to use social logins can be provided on Login and Registration pages. A separate enable option is available to specify where you want the (Twitter) Social Login option to be shown, i.e., in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
9. After selecting all the required details, click on SAVE Button.