Configuration steps to add Yahoo as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Yahoo. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Add a New Application
1. To begin, you need a Yahoo user ID. If you don’t have that, you need to create one.
2. Then, go to Yahoo Developer Apps and click on the Create an App button.
3. Provide an Application Name and select Web Application as the Application Type.
4. Enter the below URL in the callback domain field.
For the API Permissions make sure to select at least one user data API.
Get your Client Key and Client Secret
5. Once the application is created you will see a Client ID (Consumer Key) and Client Secret (Consumer Secret). Copy these values.
Set up the Connection in cidaas
6. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Login and select the Yahoo app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
7. The option to use social logins can be provided on Login and Registration pages. A separate enable option is available to specify where you want the (Yahoo) Social Login option to be shown, i.e., in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
8. After selecting all the required details, click on SAVE Button.