Configuration steps to add Yahoo as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Yahoo. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Add a New Application
1. To begin, you need a Yahoo user ID. If you don’t have one login.yahoo.com, you need to create one.
2. Then, go to Yahoo Developer Apps and click on the Create an App button.
3. Create an Application Name and select Web Application as the Application Type.
4. Enter the callback domain field.
For the API Permissions make sure to select at least one user data API.
Get your Client Key and Client Secret
5. Once the application is created you will see a Client ID (Consumer Key) and Client Secret (Consumer Secret). Copy these values as you will use them to set up the cidaas dashboard.
Set up the Connection in cidaas
6. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Login and select the Yahoo app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
7. We can use Yahoo provider in user portal or the cidaas admin portal, It can be shown on Login and Register pages. To do that, there is separate enable option to specify whethere you want Yahoo provider in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
8. Click on Save Button.