Configuration steps to add Wordpresss as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Wordpress. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Log in to the Developer Portal
Provide Your cidaas Client Information
2. If you have not already registered your application with WordPress, click on Create New Application
3. Complete all the fields on the Create an Application screen.
4. After completing the fields, click on the Create button.
5. Then (or if you have previously registered your application) you will see your application listed on your dashboard landing page.
Get Your Client ID and Client Secret
6. On the My Applications dashboard page, click Manage Application. Under the OAuth Information you will see your Client ID and Client Secret.
7. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from your WordPress application.
8.Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers and select the Wordpress app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
9. We can use Wordpress provider in user portal or the cidaas admin portal, It can be shown on Login and Register pages. To do that, there is separate enable option to specify whethere you want Wordpress provider in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
10. Click on Save Button.