Configuration steps to add WordPresss as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Wordpress. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Log in to the Developer Portal
Provide Your cidaas Client Information
2. If you have not already registered your application with WordPress, click on Create New Application
3. Complete all the fields on the Create an Application screen.
|Name||The name of your application|
|Description||The description of your application|
|Website URL||The URL to an informational home page about your application|
|Redirect URL||Enter https://cidaas-management.cidaas.de/login-srv/social/callback/wordpress urls in this field|
|Verification Question||To confirm you are an actual user performing the request|
|Type||Select Web as the client type|
4. After completing the fields, click on the Create button.
5. Then (or if you have previously registered your application) you will see your application listed on your dashboard landing page.
Get Your Client ID and Client Secret
6. On the My Applications dashboard page, click Manage Application. Under the OAuth Information you will see your Client ID and Client Secret.
7. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from your WordPress application.
8. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers.Select the WordPress app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to the respective text fields.
9. The option to use social logins can be provided on Login and Registration pages. A separate enable option is available to specify where you want the (WordPress) Social Login option to be shown, i.e., in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
10. After selecting all the required details, click on SAVE Button.