Configuration steps to add Microsoft account as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Microsoft Account. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
1. Login to Mictosoft Account and go to //account.live.com/developers/applications/ and create a new application. Click on Add an app.
2. Provide a name for your new app and click on Create button.
3. On the Registration page that follows, copy the displayed Application Id as shown in the image below. This is your client_id.
4.Click on Generate New Password.
5.Copy your password. This is your client_secret.
Enter your callback URL
6. Click on Add Platform, then select Web.
7. Enter the following under Redirect URIs
8. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers. Select the Microsoft Account app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
9. The option to use social logins can be provided on Login and Registration pages. A separate enable option is available to specify where you want the (Microsoft) Social Login option to be shown, i.e., in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
10. After selecting all the required details, click on SAVE Button.