Configuration steps to add Microsoft account as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Microsoft Account. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Login to Mictosoft Account
1. Click on Add an app.
Register New Application
2. Name your new app and click on Create button.
Copy your Application Id
3. On the Registration page that follows, copy the Application Id. This is your client_id.
Get your password
4.Click on Generate New Password.
5.Copy your password. This is your client_secret.
Enter your callback URL
6. Click on Add Platform, then select Web.
7. Enter the following under Redirect URIs
Copy your Client ID and Client Secret
8. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from the Developer Applications of your app on Microsoft account into the fields on this page on cidaas.
9.Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers and select the Microsoft Account app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
10. We can use Microsoft provider in user portal or the cidaas admin portal, It can be shown on Login and Register pages. To do that, there is separate enable option to specify whethere you want Microsoft provider in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
11. Click on Save Button.