Configuration steps to add LinkedIn as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with LinkedIn. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Log into the LinkedIn developer portal
Create your app
2. Click on the Create Application button.
Complete information about your app
3. For the Website URL field enter the following URL
4. Then complete all the required fields on the form
|Company Name||The name of your company|
|Application Name||The name of your app|
|Application Description||The description about the application|
|Application Use||Select any one application usage like (business, services etc..)|
|Website URL||Your website URL|
|Business Email||Your business email|
|Business Phone||Your business mobile number|
5. Click on Submit Button.
Enter Redirect URL
6. Enter the following URL in the Authorized Redirect URLs field and click on Add button as shown in the image below.
Get your Client ID and Client Secret
7. On the same page you will be able to see your Client ID and Client Secret under the Authentication Keys section.
Copy your Client Id and Client Secret into cidaas
8. Copy the Client Id and Client Secret seen in the Authentication keys section.
9. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers and select the LinkedIn app from the menu and paste the copied Client Id and Client Secret to respective text fields.
10. The option to use social logins can be provided on Login and Registration pages. A separate enable option is available to specify where you want the (LInkedIn) Social Login option to be shown, i.e., in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
11. After selecting all the required details, click on SAVE Button.