Configuration steps to add LinkedIn as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with LinkedIn. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Log into the LinkedIn developer portal
Create your app
2. Click the Create Application button.
Complete information about your app
3. For the Website URL field enter the following URL
4. Then complete all the required fields on the form
5. Click on Submit Button.
Enter Redirect URL
6. Enter the following URL in the Authorized Redirect URLs field and click on Add button.
Get your Client ID and Client Secret
7. On the same page you will be able to see your Client ID and Client Secret under the Authentication Keys section.
Copy your Client Id and Client Secret into cidaas
8. Copy the Client Id into the API Key section and Client Secret into the Secret Keysection. Enable any desired permissions and attributes.
9. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers and select the LinkedIn app from the menu and paste the copied Client Id and Client Secret to respective text fields.
10. We can use LinkedIn provider in user portal or the cidaas admin portal, It can be shown on Login and Register pages. To do that, there is separate enable option to specify whethere you want LinkedIn provider in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
11. Click on SAVE Button.