Configuration steps to add Instagram as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Instagram. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Log into the developer portal
Register your app
2. Click on Register a New Client
Enter your callback URL
3. Complete the form that is displayed. Enter the below values in their respective fields.
Get your Client ID and Client Secret
4. Once your app is registered, you will be navigated to the Manage Clients page. Click on the Manage button for your new client.
5. This will bring you to the page that contains your Client ID and Client Secret.
Copy your Client Id and Client Secret into cidaas
6. Copy the Client Id and Client Secret seen on the Manage Client page of the Instagram Developer portal
7. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers.Select the Instagram app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret into their respective text fields.
8. The option to use social logins can be provided on Login and Registration pages. A separate enable option is available to specify where you want the (Instagram) Social Login option to be shown, i.e., in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
9. After selecting all the required details, click on SAVE Button.