Configuration steps to add Instagram as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Instagram. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Log into the developer portal
Register your app
2. Click on Register a New Client
Enter your callback URL
3. Complete the form. Enter these values in the following fields.
Get your Client ID and Client Secret
4. Once your app is registered, you will be navigated to the Manage Clients page. Click on the Manage button for your new client.
5. This will bring you to the page that contains your Client ID and Client Secret.
Copy your Client Id and Client Secret into cidaas
6. Copy the Client Id and Client Secret from the Manage Client page of the Instagram Developer portal into the fields on this page on cidaas.
7. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers and select the Instagram app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
8. We can use Instagram provider in user portal or the cidaas admin portal, It can be shown on Login and Register pages. To do that, there is separate enable option to specify whethere you want Instagram provider in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
9. Select the Permissions you want to enable.
10. Click on Save Button.