Configuration steps to add Google as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Google. We will guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Generate the Google Client ID and Client Secret
1. Log in to your Google account and go to the APIs & services
2. Navigate to the Credentials tab using the left-hand menu:
3. On the Credentials page, click on Create credentials and choose OAuth Client ID
4. On the Create client id page, select Web application. In the new fields that display, set the following parameters
|Name||The name of your web app|
|Authorized redirect URIs||https://your_cidaas_domain/login-srv/social/callback/google|
5. Click on Create to proceed.
6. Your Client Id and Client Secret details get displayed.
Enable the Connection in cidaas:
1. Copy the Client Id and Client Secret from the Credentials page of your project in the Google API Manager.
2. Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers and select the google app from the menu and paste the copied Client Id and Client Secret to respective text fields.
3. Select the Permissions for each of the features you want to allow your app to access.
4. The option to use social logins can be provided on Login and Registration pages. A separate enable option is available to specify where you want the (Google) Social Login option to be shown, i.e., in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
5. After selecting all the required details, click on SAVE Button.