Configuration steps to add Github as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Github. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Add a new application
Register your new app
1. On the Register a new application page fill out the form with the following information
2. After completing the form click on Register Application to proceed.
Get your GitHub app's Client ID and Client Secret
3. Once the application is registered, your app's Client ID and Client Secret will be displayed on the following page:
Copy your GitHub app's Client ID and Client Secret
4. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from the Developer Applications of your app on GitHub into the fields on this page on cidaas.
5. Now go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Login and select the Github app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
6. We can use Yahoo provider in user portal or the cidaas admin portal, It can be shown on Login and Register pages. To do that, there is separate enable option to specify whethere you want Yahoo provider in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
7. Click on Save button.