Configuration steps to add Foursquare as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Foursquare. We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Add a new application
Register your new app
1. Then choose a name for your app and enter the URL where it will be hosted.
2. After picking a name for your app, select the appropriate tier for your application.
Get your Foursquare app's Client ID and Client Secret
3. Once you’ve created your app, make note of your client ID and secret key, as we will need this in the next step. Please note the key below has been generated for this guide and will not be usable in an application
Copy your Foursquare app's Client ID and Client Secret
4. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from the Developer Applications of your app on Foursquare into the fields on this page on cidaas.
5.Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers and select the Foursqure app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
6. We can use Foursquare provider in user portal or the cidaas admin portal, It can be shown on Login and Register pages. To do that, there is separate enable option to specify whethere you want Foursquare provider in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
7. Click on Save Button.