Configuration steps to add Amazon as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Amazon. We will guide you through the process — it is quite easy.
Add a new application
1. Go to the Amazon Developer Center App Console and sign in with your Amazon AWS, AppStore, or Seller Central account (or create a new account if you don't already have one).
2. Click on Register new application.
3. Enter the required Application Information and click on save.
|Name||The name of your app|
|Description||The description about the app|
|Privacy Notice URL||https://your_cidaas_domain/privacy|
Get your Amazon app's Client ID and Client Secret
4. Once the application is registered, your app's Client ID and Client Secret will be displayed on the following page:
5. Open the Web Settings section and use the information shown below to edit and save the fields.
6. If you want to see the client secret just click on show secret button.
Copy your cidaas app's Client ID and Client Secret
7. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret displayed in the Web-Settings section.
8.Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers Select the Amazon app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
9. The option to use social logins can be provided on Login and Registration pages. A separate enable option is available to specify where you want the (Amazon) Social Login option to be shown, i.e., in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
10. After selecting all the required details, click on SAVE Button.