Configuration steps to add Amazon as a Social Provider
You need to set up your application to work with Amazon. We will guide you through the process — it is quite easy.
Add a new application
1. Go to the Amazon Developer Center App Console and sign in with your Amazon AWS, AppStore, or Seller Central account (or create a new account if you don't already have one).
Register your new app
2. Click on Register new application.
3. Enter the required Application Information and save.
Get your Amazon app's Client ID and Client Secret
4. Once the application is registered, your app's Client ID and Client Secret will be displayed on the following page:
5. Open the Web Settings section and use the information shown below to edit and save the fields.
6. If you want to see the client secret just click on show secret buttons.
Copy your cidaas app's Client ID and Client Secret
7. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from the Developer Applications of your app on amazon into the fields on this page on cidaas.
8.Now, go to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Social Providers and select the Amazon app from the menu and paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret to respective text fields.
9. We can use Amazon provider in user portal or the cidaas admin portal, It can be shown on Login and Register pages. To do that, there is separate enable option to specify whethere you want Amazon provider in User Portal or on Administrator portal.
10. Click on Save Button.