A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response system designed to differentiate humans from robotic software programs.
CAPTCHAs are used as security checks to deter spammers and hackers from using forms on web pages to insert malicious or frivolous code.
The Administrator can enable CAPTCHA on Admin or User portals at Login or Registration using the below steps:
Enter the Client ID and Client Secret on the CAPTCHA page as dsiplayed above.To gernerate this,
1. Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin?pli=1#list. Login to your Google Account and register your website.
2. Enter your domain name (e.g.sampleeshop.com) and Accept the terms of Service. Click "Register" as shown in the screen above.
3. Now you get the site key and secret key. Copy the keys and Save the changes.
**4.** Paste the Site key and Secret key on the cidaas portal under Settings-> "Captcha"
5. Successfully completed the steps to enable Captcha.
6. To enable CAPTCHA, select the checkbox "Enable". The pages on which CAPTCHA can be enabled are then displayed. Corresponding to "Enable For", select the pages on which CAPTCHA has to be enabled (Admin Login Page/Admin Registartion page/User Login Page/User Registartion page). Now click "Save".
7. Once the captcha is enabled the captcha field is available during the Registration/Signup or Login/Signin to cidaas,
Note: If CAPTCHA settings are enabled on the User/Admin Login pages, the CAPTCHA is displayed on the respective pages, only after 3 unsuccessful login attempts by the User.