A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response system designed to differentiate humans from robotic software programs.
CAPTCHAs are used as security checks to deter spammers and hackers from using forms on web pages to insert malicious or frivolous code.
1. Enabled, the site key and secret key must be entered. To generate this, go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin?pli=1#list. Login to your Google Account, register your website.
2. The list domains (e.g.sampleeshop.com) and Accept the terms of Service. Click "Register".
3. Now you get the site key and secret key. Copy the keys and Save the changes.
**4.** Paste the Site key and Secret key on the cidaas portal under Settings-> "Captcha"
5. Successfully completed the steps to enable Captcha.
6. Select the check box against ‘Enable Captcha for User Registration’ to login to cidaas portal. Click “Save” button, a message window popup,
7. Once the captcha is enabled the captcha field is available during the Registration Form /Signup to cidaas,